• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

01/03/05 Clan game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Clan game on monday, say 6pm CET? If 7 is better let me know, another Eternal Conflict, Battleships, Defense of the Ancients, or soemthing else. I would like a Dracula Undead Rising, but we would need about ten people in all to make it to make that game fun. I would like it if more people came so we did not have to worry about leavers.

Mastif

M

Mastif

I could get lucky and get my new motherboard before that.. But as I said before, I've been told that i will get it at the 11. March, so dont expect me to be there

Level 21
i think i can make it, depends if i can be bothered to install wc3 by then, this week is alot of final deadlines for coursework and so i gotta buckle down, i might come for an hour or so but i cant garante ne thing ive even had to give up skating this weekend for business studies!! but i will try, ne ways i will hope to see u there!

Mastif

M

Mastif

Maybe I can convince my bigbrother to borrow his computer, so maybe I'll be there

Level 6
Yesterday I was on a BUDO-Gala. There was Aikido too, I didn't like it. Too... hmm... can't find a good word for it... The others you mentioned are cool :)
The gala was arranged by an ITF Taekwon-Do club. It was very funny to see the different styles. But I can't remember all off them...
Did you ever heard about Abkido? The Sensai came from Gran Canaria to the event, 8.Dan real hard boy ;) It is based on Taekwon-Do. Really a good one. He got two schools in Gran Canaria and some decorations from his home-country and others. There he was a military-instructor in the past. A General!

Level 6
Malufa";p="752 said:
Aikido is a soft martial arts, think of swords when you do everything and you should be fine.

But when does somebody attack with a sword in daylife... just a joke ;) I really like the traditions and the habits of the old and past asian-peoples... they were really cultivated and had sense of discipline. hope my text isn't confusing you... (and in correct English ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.