• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Fan Site Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Thanks, Alowan!

I don't plan to make a fansite right now, since I'm sure other people will make them, and I can simply submit Walkthroughs and such to them... assuming you won't be adding any spoilers to your Official Website. :D

But, either way, I believe I speak for many when I say "Thanks".

P.S. Wow! Darn nice choices on models, although I doubt many people will be using Human Mages (eww).

Lol

Level 4
Alowan... you may want to stop saying "come on more"...

It means something "bad" in American English. Lol :eek:

Also, if you are expecting Fan Sites to do Quest Walkthroughs, and Item Spoiler Lists, make sure you don't put any of those things on your Official Website.

Seriously, if they're already on the LoA Website, whats the point of making a Fan Site about them, Lol. :D

P.S. Instead of saying "I will come on more", you may want to use "I will add to this list later". :D :D :D

Level 5
we wont make quest walkthrougs and item list on our website.

in the forum there is a quest one were u can discuss quests, and read about them, but there is now how you finish then, or were to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.