• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A SINGLEPLAYER game with several maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello !
After posting a similar thread about MULTIPLAYER maps, I come with the same question concerning SINGLEPLAYER maps... My question is : Is it possible to link up several maps that a character can jump in and out of ?

Let me rephrase my question by making an example : Is it possible to make it so that "If unit A steps in region X and condition R is met, load map G (a totally different map) AND vice versa -same thing as above- load map F with all the content unit A completed loaded as... COMPLETED !!!" If so, how do I do it ? If not, please check my forum game !

Sincerely,

-Warcrafter

Level 3
I'm sorry, but as the title suggests, this thread concerns SINGLEPLAYER maps. Or maybe you just typoed, if so, my bad.

Level 5
A single player map with multiple "maps" is considered a campaign... as far as your multiplayer idea, no it is not possible literally.... BUT you can make a huge map that has zones that could act as seperate maps. What you would need to do is set it up so that the map would only show that region of the map when you start and when you step into a zone, the region would change. The only real problem with that is that if one player switched zone, all players would have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.