• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Abomination belly skin,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, im looking for a abomination skin for belly use like the goursume green stif meat or a purple mind driving belly, and if you search for wow abomination and see photos of it, its like that stuff i would like to use someday for map,

any one reading this i appriciete your help. For the hour of need is coming!!!

Level 2
no, i mean a wow abomination skin, like sort of a recolor belly that is purple or green and maybe a bit darker gray body parts, here's a few site of the pitcures the on wow wiki have on the npc.

No WoW ripoff, just a recolor skin of these, and i will absolute credit to them,

P.s thanks for reading my message gottfried.

Attachments

• Sergeant_Gorth.jpg
    Sergeant_Gorth.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Murp.jpg
    Murp.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.