• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Activate Auto-cast when Upgrade is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Greetings once again Hive!

I am stumped to yet another problem that I recently found out when testing.
I have a building called the Charger that repairs nearby buildings one by one when damaged. So, I have used Peasant's Repair as a base skill and edited its Data field values. I also made the Default Active Ability field to be set on the same repair skill that I edited. When the Charger is successfully built, I can see that the Auto-cast is active, which is working well. But then, Charger has an upgrade called the Upgraded Charger. When I upgrade Charger into Upgraded Charger, even when the Default Active Ability is set to the edited Repair skill in Upgraded Charger, the auto-cast is not active.

As a response, I created a Trigger:
  • Activate Autocast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes an upgrade
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Power Plant
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Upgraded Charger
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Human Peasant - Activate Repair
The trigger however does not work.

Are there any other ways just so I can activate auto-cast automatically without manually clicking on it?

Thanks Hive. :ogre_kawaii:

Level 6
I had the same problem with activate "repair human". Just use the repair nightelfs and the renovate ability of the wisps. It does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.