• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alternative lightning effect path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, common downloader, first-time asker. I hope this is going to the right forum type.

Anyways, i asked pretty much the same question in the comment of the skin im having problems with... but im not getting an answer, and this is more of a general question. The skin is here

So... I'm using it for a custom spell (Gui), but you can't choose arial chackles on "create lightning effect", appearantly, which the path replaces.

So, is there a way to use arial shackles or can somebody simply give me another lightning path to replace it with. I dont care much if it moves like on the drain effects.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 20
You can't replace an other effect because the one you're talking about is replacing the aerial shackles since it's based on that effect.

Oh wait...when i read your post again,i'm not sure what you really want. Do you want to use both blizzard's aerial shackles and the imported skin or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.