• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[ANIM EDIT REQUEST] This Forest Troll feels like he is a Steam-Engine but he's not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello please remove the buggy and shaky like steam-tank animation of the Forest Troll, especially in his Stand, Stand Defend, and other animations, he shakes which is not typically normal.

Screenshot is:
aas-jpg.281750

Attachments

• Aas.JPG
    Aas.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Forest Troll Crusher.rar
    274.1 KB · Views: 38
Level 6
That is for the Return of the Lich King mpq version, or the zip pack with the corrected units?

From my understanding the second pack corrected nearly every issue with the models.
Thanks for the info, I think I got the oldest versions. Do you have the link where I could get the corrected versions?
I really needed this model to have a troll tank aside from dire trolls :)

Level 6
I swear I got that pack, but don't remember that model... Oh well.
Is it somewhere deep in the Mod Compendium bro?
I think the original appearance of that gladiator troll guy was blue not Amani one, the time I got that downloaded about ages ago. :D

Level 27
Ok, the problem with the model is the translation data in the root bone, even if doing copy and paste from the footman gives the same informations, the model stop shacking. I got more of the footman animations working right, the others i need to find from what model are.

Edit try the model in the attached

Attachments

• TrollBerserker.mdx
    126.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Level 6
Ok, the problem with the model is the translation data in the root bone, even if doing copy and paste from the footman gives the same informations, the model stop shacking. I got more of the footman animations working right, the others i need to find from what model are.

Edit try the model in the attached
Thanks for this, I got a bad time on the russian link, I think the server was slow that it fails to load yandex. :(
Going to use it now perfectly, works like charm indeed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.