• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I'm new to the hive workshop, so sorry if this question was already asked, but I'm not about to go through all the threads to find it. I need a necromancer to do that animation like what he does when he wins a DotA game (raises his staff above his head and the end of it glows). However, I cannot find what this animation is called. It would be helpful if there was a list of possible animations a unit can perform when you select it in the trigger, but I cannot find it. Help plz??????!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??111111111oneoneonetwothreefive10111111!!!!1!!/?questionmark!!!!!??????11?!?!?!??!?!???!?1/1/1/1?1/?!?1?!?1?:confused:

Level 31
I am going to restrain myself from telling a cold blood truth about this thread of your because if I don't, I would probably said a very cruel and yet the absolute truth comment about it that would make you feel like a complete moron.

If you want to know what animation it was, simply open it with world editor. Select the unit and you would notice at the middle left of the world editor showing the unit animation and the animation name.

Level 2
yes well unfortunately when I entered 'stand channel' into the trigger it didn't move so there is something wrong there. Maybe this works most of the time but not for me apparently.

Level 12
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play Necromancer 0000 <gen>'s stand channel animation

This must work

Or this one

• Untitled Trigger
    • Events
      • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set tempUnit = Necromancer 0000 <gen>
      • Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_tempUnit, 4)

Level 2
I finally got it to work. I had tried just typing "stand channel" before. However, I had it in a trigger with a bunch of other actions, so maybe they had screwed them up. It's working now, though, thx!

Level 2
lol... why so mad on this guy? he is new on WC3ing, we were all noobs once, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.