• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any good trick to make Peasants harvest.....(continue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i know what you are asking (cause i play battle realms myself :p )

basically, what he wants to know is if there can be 2 ways to collect one resource.

Good thing is that you can easily do it trigger-wise. Give one ability to the worker to collect and when he finishes casting, you give the worker an ability to deliver the water. Set it to automatically order the worker to do that, but you can stop him.

The bad thing is, that as far as i know, there is an infinite amount of water in battle realms (weird huh?). And i', not really sure how to get the exact thing you do in the game (you know, just right click anywhere on the water to collect it)

Status
Not open for further replies.