• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AoS manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey!!! I recently got this AWESOME map idea! And unfortunately i dont have the skills to trigger all the stuff. So i will post my idea here, if anybody will pick it up (hopefully dedicated people with triggering skills) i will be more than glad to help with the units! Thats where i am good after all :D

Here is the idea!

There is 12 players stated on the map, you start with a small village. There will be some buildings slots, you cant decide where you build. The point of the map is to improve your village with towers upgrades for automated units and most important part is that you manage 3 heroes. The heroes has AI and are assigned to a lane. Every player has 3 lanes and ever lane leads to another player with the same things. Improwing your units, deciding hero spells, everything that aos consist will be here, but from being the hero. You manage your city to battle other cities.

Please comment on my idea!

Level 14
Very interesting idea, it reminds me somehow of the game Savage, where some players are playing an RTS and others are playing a first person action game within the same battlefield.
With that said, perhaps instead of having AI controlled heroes, you could have player controlled heroes, with an "elected" builder for your team. This builder would do all the things related to building up the fortress minus the overseeing of the heroes.

Like I said, it's a very interesting idea. Hopefully it seems fulfillment.

Level 15
Incase players controll heroes the village city ammount should be reduced so there is around 4 villages and every village has 2 hero players. Or there can be 6/6 and so 1 hero player controls 2 heroes. Its just a dea for skillfull map creators to pick up fro the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.