• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ape Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
There is a particular type of model I am looking for, if anybody is willing to take it up. What I want is a sort of Ape model, but not an ordinary Ape. I want it so it is a Gorilla with a Baboon's face, and it must be sitting down. For its walk animation, I want it to scrape its arse along the ground (srsly, I'm not kidding) by using its hands to drag itself along. Also, I want a banana on its tail.
Here are the animations I want (excluding the walk animation which I mentioned above):
Attack 1 - He slaps with his right hand followed by his left hand, resulting in a 2 handed slap.
Attack 2 - He raises his hands in the air, then smashes them down to the ground after holding them for about 1 second.
Spell 1 - He grabs the banana off of his tail and eats it.
Spell 2 - He grabs the banana off of his tail and throws it.
Spell 3 - He raises his right arm up in the air, and circles it for about 1.5 seconds, proceeding to bring it crashing down.
Death - He falls back, his legs raising a little bit, only to fall back down to a complete stillness.

Well, if anyone does make such a model, I will be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.