• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Are Fel Guards just bigger Fel Orcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Maybe this question sounds quite stupid. But I've seen that Fel Guards are very similar to Fel Orcs. Just watch their skins, armor, blades, etc.

I think they're from the same package, but I'm not so sure. Who think they're relatives?

Level 25
Nope

Felguard are a species of demon. They are much larger than orcs, and come in several different colours including blue, yellow and black

The simularity is probably due to the effects of demon blood on the orcs. Seeing as Felguard and Orcs are both muscle-filled killing machines, the two would look simular if the orcs were exposed to demonic corruption

Level 5
Then, perhaps, felguards are fel orcs who were much, much, more corrupted as orcs and grew bigger, stronger, and more demonic than they lesser cousins :?:

Besides, Does Felguards come in yellow and black, mecheon? how :?:

Level 25
No, Felguard aren't related to Orcs at all

They're a species of demon. I don't know their true demon name (Like Natherezium for Dreadlords), but there are more differences

Felguard stand tall. Very tall. About 8 feet tall. They come in a myriad of colours, which is very visable in WoW. They lack tusks. They've existed for centuries before orcs even became corrupted. They have horns on their head, underneath their helms. They're more like Doomguard rather than orcs

Warcraft Lore. Gotta love it

Level 5
Man, mecheon. :eek: You really gotta tell me where can I find that lore (without playing WOW, coz I can't play it, memory lack :( ) coz I want to learn a bit about it, since in the Wc3 manual, in the beastiary part, only appear the ROC creeps. TFT didn't come with another beastiary about outland creeps :cry: .

Level 10
orcs have tusks. check out the grunt and the blademaster. i don't remember the blademaster wearing a helmet.

now can someone close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.