• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Misc] Assets for Blood Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I've been developing a new version of Blood Tournament for awhile now and would love some custom assets for the project. This can be decoration, UI, Textures, Units, and etc. If you would like to contribute and need more info then you can join my discord for the map at tiny.cc/bloodtournament.

The main things I'm looking for are
-Custom ui (I'm currently using the demon ui by unwirklich which looks nice, but I would like something unique for the map like pumpkin td has going for it)
-custom command icons (nothing to drastic but gives a nice touch)
-models for decorations (Something eye appealing to put in the open space around the map, preferably with a blood theme included)
-load screen art
-custom textures (I feel some of the textures can be improved to look better)

Attachments

• war3mapMap.png
    war3mapMap.png
    78 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.