• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attachment Problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay I read the stickie about how to do atachments and what not, but I still got a question..

Alright I have a weaponless marine type model, and everytime I try to attach a weapon to it, the weapon never lines up.

I have tried the left hand, the right hand, and the weapon attachment points.. Pretty much when I attach it to his right hand, the marine will hold the middle section of the gun in his right hand, while his left hand dangles in mid air.

Then when I attach it to the left he practically holds the stock in his finger tips while the entire gun is held outward.

And finally when I attach it to the weapon attachment, the gun ends up on the outside of his arm like its a big wart growing on his forearm.

I'm pretty sure I'm doing the attachments right, could this be that maybe its the marine model that doesnt line up with the weapons? I'm using Goldwolf's 3 marine models (the marine, medic, and comtech) and the Konstrukt weapon attachments. (Shotgun, assault rifle, mini-gun, etc..)

Any idea guys?? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.