• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Attack on Stratholme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warcraft 3 Map: Attack on Stratholme
Style/ Type of Map: Boss Encounters.
I was looking trough my stuff and found this old project of mine. I decided to begin working on it again, and am atm compeltely reshaping all the fights and clearing the great ammount of leaks there were.
I am still tormented by one doubt: if I should change the Terrain completely or not.
Originally I was intending to first create a a huge battle scenario between scourge and forsaken and allow access to the Chaos Citadel after the battle's end.
Now I reduced the map to oss fights only, but now I think the rest oft he map is just uneeded space. I kinda ind nice that you can actually see the hole city, but it's unecessary.
I just want your opinion. Should I start the map from scratch, make the tarrain better and then import the Fights to the new terrain or is the current one fine?
The file is attached below. If you guys want to try out any fight, the only ones that are closed to finish are the blademaster and Gate Keeper encounters. To access the blademaster, just kill the Gate Keeper (for healign wave, you'll never kill the BM without it) and then type "I challange the Blademaster". Upon request I'll post a tuturial for both encounters.

EDIT: I've never attached a big file. When I click upload it becomes a blank screen, is that normal?
Ill use this link until I'm able to update the file on the Hive:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gphmsplobgao8a7/AttackonStratholme.w3x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.