• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Been Trying to Create a new MasterPiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , im just making 3 terrains this time , well , ill just show mine first.
Here im planning a zombie-apocalyptic-playable nor cinematic terrain.

Any ideas? Ideas are much appreciated. Will release this terrain soon. ;)
Shrubs and Grasses will be placed soon , ill just finish the terrains first and after calculating the shadows.

~~~
Okay by the way , im not using rips. Credits and Resource DL Links(Sources) will be posted soon.
For your information , i have imported/combined B2M , Morpheux , Blizzard(WoW Resources) and Longbowman's resources.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    877.7 KB · Views: 684
  • 2.png
    2.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 592
  • 3.png
    3.png
    696.5 KB · Views: 622
  • 4.png
    4.png
    704.1 KB · Views: 649
Level 10
Where does this take place? Like away from a city because I would expect to see broken down cars on the free way from panic (if it suits your atmosphere your going for)

Besides that terrain looks nice, just shrubs like you said.

Level 28
I don't believe it was your intention, but the not-too-dark sky combined with the light blue fog does not give the impression of a very dark, post-apocalyptic night.

I mean, if I was there I wouldn't feel so afraid :p

I think that finding an even darker sky plus tinting the fog even darker, you would do some really good advance in this matter.

Overall, nice terrain, I think the areas you created were really well positioned. I hope I helped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.