• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blackout (Sci-Fi Platformer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
[*]Do you need help with the map?
Yup, I need someone willing to create YouTube gameplay videos of alpha/beta tests. Being able to create effect-filled teaser videos would be even more awesome, but not necessary. Any ideas for sci-fi puzzles or other game-related concepts would be greatly appreciated.[/LIST]
I could help with the gameplay videos! Although it will be just gameplay, no commentary or effect-filled teaser videos.

This map looks promising! Subscribed, good luck!:)

Level 21
I could help with the gameplay videos! Although it will be just gameplay, no commentary or effect-filled teaser videos.
That would be much appreciated. I'll keep in touch with you once I complete more of the map :smile:

And to anyone interested, I'm starting back up on this map today with the mini-mapping contest being over. I'll update with new screenshots and other information with any significant changes or additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.