• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bring me a soda >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've been meaning to do this... but in the beginning, I had nothing to contribute to hive. That was what, half a year ago :3

Anyways HI! I'm iTake (Forum name intake360). Its going to be
GREAT
here. The only thing is I need to take a break after a hour of triggering and modeling so expect slow progress from me :p.

I spend my spare time triggering for a rpg (Name NOT to be mentioned) and, recently, writing JASS. I'm not a very good logical thinker, bear with me ._. But believe me, sometimes Ideas come out of me from nowhere at all :D. They are usually good but can be reatarded. Hey, its the luck of the draw.

EVEN THOUGH i'm not a very good logical thinker, I now code "Ruby", an object oriented programming language. I find myself often asking for help on obvious stuff the I find later I can figure out by myself. I usually either use Gosu or Rails as my default ruby gems.

I also use visual basic so you can find me releasing new programs (Something like quickloaders or helpful macros or even =*CONFIDENTIAL*=.).

I'm somewhat new to the programming and engineering world (before I tried JAVA) so help from everyone would be much appreciated.

I'll upload a avatar soon... maybe a siggy but I don't really like making new sigs D:

Number of Projects I am working on: 2 (This will be updated :D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.