• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNHellinBottle

Progress job
Untitled-1.1376220959.jpg

51278copy.1376220983.png

Keywords:
hell, evil, bottle, artefact, dark, magic
Contents

BTNHellinBottle (Icon)

Reviews
08:56, 14th Aug 2013 enjoy: Looks amazing. I want to call bullshit, but you have shown work in progress, so I really hope you actually made this. I will approve it.

M

08:56, 14th Aug 2013
enjoy: Looks amazing. I want to call bullshit, but you have shown work in progress, so I really hope you actually made this. I will approve it.

Roland

R

Roland

You've shown us the Proof of your artworks, Plus wonderful job, Amigo~ The First step was very nice :) 10/10 :thumbs_up:

Level 30
You are really someone who shouldnt easily judged. Even for a new member, you have an artistic skill. Your first icon shows that and I am impress and now this!? It really looks great and realistic. Also has the right choices of colors. OFC, 5/5 and +4 REP!

Level 6
Thank you all for your comments.

a bit indistinguishable though, the rat I mean. Maybe zoom in a bit or just make the mouse larger?
I myself have thought about it, but if do too big mouse icon looks bad. Little objects bad looking on 64x64.

Do you have other digital arts btw?
I recently started learning to draw, so I do not have big good work. When I bought a graphics tablet I decided to start with something simple. My friends make map in WarCraft III TFT. And they would like have its icons. So I decided to help them. For one to improve their drawing skills.
I hope you understand me. :D After all, I do not speak very much English.

Level 28
Yeah, it really IS hard to fit something in a 60x60 square (counting the borders in too).

Wait,.,. you recently started? You're really good at it wow o_O You paint .. greatly. I mean, how did you learn to paint so good digitally?!

Tutorials and such yes, but.. they aren't enough.. it requires a lot of practice to be good at painting :D! You must be ultra-great at this thing then :) make more stuff please xD!

Level 6
I draw 4 months and spending two weeks using a graphics tablet. All this time, I learned to work with color. I really want to draw people and creatures. But I have very badly it turns drawing of proportion. :( I hope in time I will overcome it.