• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNMarch !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This is a icon. I use for an ability called march but you can use it for whatever you want.

Path -- ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMarch

Also, if you want me create a passive or disabled just give me a border for that and I'll do it.

Remember -- No need to give credit if you use but do give credit if you like :)

Have fun!

Edit - Created a passive version path for this one is ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PASBTNMarch

Attachments

• BTNMarch.jpg
    BTNMarch.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 107
  • BTNMarch.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 49
  • PASBTNMarch.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 63
  • PASBTNMarch.jpg
    PASBTNMarch.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Adds a cool little effect :)

Erm, the artist corner isn't really a place for submitting any resources only previews and other images etc. we will have a icon section aswell, dont worry.

Also, if you want me create a passive or disabled just give me a border for that and I'll do it.
Ah, im glad we have members who's willing to do requests.
Also, perhaps you could make a tutorial on how to do it?

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
For now, wait.

Wait, until Ralle finnish the resource sections, then you'll be able and most welcome to upload your icons here.

I suggest you until the time comes, start your own "icon thread" in the artist corner where you post previews of your icons, ofcause that's only if you cant wait.

Remember "previews", not blp or tga files, images..

Level 18
You do realise it's 100% useless posting an image of an image, don't you? You could just post it in blp or tga format and there's no difference except that anyone who wants it doesn't have to convert it themselves, as they can easily do if it's in another format.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
You do realise it's 100% useless posting an image of an image, don't you? You could just post it in blp or tga format and there's no difference except that anyone who wants it doesn't have to convert it themselves, as they can easily do if it's in another format.
This (2D Texture Art) is a place to showcase previews/finnished textures with images/screenshots.
Not a place to upload files which can be imported and used in the world editor.

I have some more icons... where do you want them to go?
I'm under the impression that Healingpoison thought that this was a place to submit icon files, just like he thought that the 2D art section, would go under the skinning / texturing board.
(i repeat) This (2D Texture Art) is a place to showcase previews/finnished textures with images/screenshots.
Not a place to upload files which can be imported and used in the world editor. Unless you answer somebody's request for a texture.
But that should go in the request board.

Still i see your point, actually when i first made the artist corner i would never had thought somebody would upload icons.
So i didn't think of the "problem" with BLP and TGA files, i supose we can make an exception.
Just dont use this place for any future icon submitting.

Remember "previews", not blp or tga files, images..
However i would appreciate it, if people just did like healingpoison and uploaded JPG etc. files of their images.
Without the actual icon file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.