• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bugs playing 2.10.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Some bugs I noticed playing 2.10.03

-Still have to channel Meteor, but it does work! Although I did notice Burning Soul instantly de-channels itself when cast.
-The camera cannot view the southern part of the map, making Emporer Krit barely visible.
-Using dragon's breath and quickly running after casting it makes the spell not work.
-During the Nebu Quest with the dark scroll, If the shaman dies and a player does not pick up the scroll to start the quest again ad talks to the shaman about restarting it, the the player's character freezes up.
-Using transformations with the druid resets the cooldowns.
-Deactivate Fireform's hotkey states that it is "V" when it is "Y".
-Not fully channeling meteor will cause the after burning not to activate.

Suggestions: Quest items should be *Quest Item[x1]*

Last edited:
Level 11
-meteor does not need to be channeled, i have tested that 100x over,
-burning soul still works though right?
-Yeah....map and space limits, once the fight starts, it okay
-that is correct, this was the only solution i could find to prevent the 'talk bug'
-the game doesnt consider you stalked even if the tooltip says yes, its sorta fixed
-will check that out

Level 2
-meteor does not need to be channeled, i have tested that 100x over,
-burning soul still works though right?
-Yeah....map and space limits, once the fight starts, it okay
-that is correct, this was the only solution i could find to prevent the 'talk bug'
-the game doesnt consider you stalked even if the tooltip says yes, its sorta fixed
-will check that out

I tested meteor, and similar to dragon's breath, if I pull out like .5 seconds after casting it, it acts like it does nothing at all, just plays the spell art. When casting meteor the spell has a green outline on it. With burning soul it just flicks on and off so I can cast something else in succession. If you would like me to demonstrate, I'd be happy to, but you gotta get on B.Net. :wink:

Level 3
Also camera bug is still here... But I had it only one at Nebu town when exiting from vendors, and it took me like 3 secs to fix it (2 of which I was like "OMG its here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.