• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Build Unit - Unsuccesfull. (built unit unable to move/stop/patrol...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Greetings other Hive Members, as you probobly do or do not know I am making a Zombie Survival Map (In Maps section), but I have a slight problem.

I have the hero you control abled to build 2 things, a Barricade (Works fine), and a Mech (Which is a unit, not a building).

It will build to 100% completion (Full HP, etc) but cannot move, cannot attack, cannot stop/hold/patrol nothing. Anyone know why or how I can fix this?

Level 9

Do: Unit - replace unit

But I'm not sure you need to make this. There is must be an easier way to solve this problem with object editor. Just check Mech's stats.

Level 2
Picture 8.png

This should do the trick i think. just click the picture to see it.

Level 18
You do not need a trigger for this, just make sure your mech IS a unit then add it to the heroes build option, make sure its not classified as a building and it has movement speed.

You obviously don't know much about the editor, yes you do need triggers because all you just said was already on the unit in the first place.

View attachment 45904

This should do the trick i think. just click the picture to see it.

I'll be trying that next.

EDIT: Drahcir's solution worked, problem solved, rep given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.