• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cabal Online Models Needed !!! Help !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
there are 6 characters in the game ( warrior - which carries daikatana / grandsword , blader - which carries katana on both hands , wizard - 2 orbs on both hands , force archer - crystal which has a bow shape , force shielder - a sword n a shield )...

wat i wanted is juz their weaponless model ( osmium body equipments )with their basic animations ( if possible ) ...

THX!!!

i17525_collection16001200tw2.jpg

cabal players shud know how nice the skills in the game were ... so plz give me a hand ^.^

Last edited:
Level 5
well i think your right. but he is requesting for models, the hard one.

but skin can make to work.if dunno if want skin or models, but i suggest skin..

Level 2
both skin n model are ok for me ... but for the good of players of my maps i think a model will do ... coz it takes realli long time for me 2 create those skills which are far more harder than modding ... i juz hope that as the time i publish the map i wont regret juz because of the models are not good ... tis is wat every map creater fear of ...

Level 10
If your map relies so heavily on models and you fear that someone wont make them/make them to your specifications then the only thing you can do is learn to model yourself. It's the age-old saying, you want something done right then you have to do it yourself.

It's not hard, anyone can do it... I just read a few tutorials on this site and the helper, downloaded the programs and started doing it for myself. It's basically just joining the dots, albeit a bit time consuming.

Don't dream up a project that relies on other people or it will never be completed. Instead do something that is within your own abilities and then search out fancy additions like custom models.

Status
Not open for further replies.