• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can I publish an edited map from a user that disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I'm LordVandor1, maybe someone will recognize me, I don't have access to that account anymore.

Anyway, I have a heavily edited version of Kings and Empires, the original one being owned by Samahp.
In the map triggers, it's specified not to publish an edited version. However, I think my edits expand the original attempt of
Samahp to create a highly customizable Kingdom Management Simulator. I tried to ask for his permission years ago, but he
hasn't been online since 2014 and have no other way to contact him.
I would like to ask the admins to be able to publish it, with the premise that if Samahp suddenly reappears I'll take the map down
immediately.
What do you guys say?

Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.