• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can't use sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Whenever I try to use any file as sound or music in my game, I get several scripts errors, I found in world editor helpers that you can save your map, close and open again to fix it, well, fixed the error, but the sound don't play via triggers, no matter what you do.

This happened with NewGen and WorldEditor. I even tried to do a normal blank map without nothing but got the same error as soon I try to use a sound or music.

Level 12
The problem got solved by saving the map AS and changing sound Hz.

^^

Edit2: I got another problem, the sound volume is too low! In world editor I hear it loud, but in-game its too low to be hear.
(volume already max)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.