• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Castle Wars Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really need some people to help with my map, Castle Wars TFT edition.w3x
-
If your able to use a lot of triggers and understand some, please send a reply.

Im familiar with some triggers, and i know exacly how the map is going to look like.
The map is familiar to: DotA and from a mini-game from the MMORPG RuneScape.

Requirements:
Create a point scale.
Auto-revive heroes to a specific location.
Fix a LOADING screen.
Familiar with hard triggers.
Knowledge of how to lock maps.

And how to get publicity of the map :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

The map ideas of what its going to be like is found on this link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44996

Attachments

• [RS] Castle Wars - TFT edition.w3x
    158.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Level 5
I have a game I used to call Castle Wars now called Art of War (after I found out theres already a Castle Wars it's kinda like Medieval Builder) that I made from scratch. I haven't played/worked on it in a long time because I'm working on my second map but I could show it to you and see if you want to build off it. I used to play Runescape way back in the day and was thinking of it as I made Castle Wars but its not exact and its not capture the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.