• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Character Models for an idea of an RPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
okay, I am very new to this and have made maps using already made models in the archives. I actually want to make a new map and the characters or character types I want I can not find. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. these are the models I need for my idea. thanks

game characters
Flik - Suikoden 1 and 2
Viktor - Suikoden 1 and 2
Killey - Suikoden 2
Pesmerga - Suikoden 1 and 2
Yuber - Suikoden 1 2 and 3 (prefereably 3)

Squall - FF8
Rikku - FFX ffX-2
Cecil - FF 4 Paladin or D knight
Golbez - FF4

original models
A cloaked with hood on samurai type

A Priest with a long rod (would need spell casting and attack types)

a robed wizard

A demon type warrior with one wing on the left side and wielding a large sword

an Angel type warrior with one wing on the right side wielding a thin long sword

I know this is a lot of different models, again I am not even sure if this is ok to ask. When my map is complete I will give all the credit to everyone who came up with models or even gave me skins and taught me to edit the skins. I have never made a model but would appreciate any help or ideas I can get, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.