• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I am in need of some characters to be in Arcarius. Just make a character with this format:

Name:
Icon: (optional)
Picture: (optional)
Model: (optional)

This will then be displayed on the site if it is accepted.

Level 12
Name: Malufa ap Eiluned
Race: Elf
Description: An insane sorceror with a Dark past, Malufa sold the soul of his own parents to a Demon for power over the dead and dying
Icon: I dunno, use a Drow necromancer if there is one
Picture: See above
Model: See above

Name: Falusha ap Varich
Race: Elf
Description: Young by Elven standards, young Falusha nearly died from protecting his loved ones from a horrible attack of zombies that swept over his village. His broken body was found by a hidden society of Elemental Archers and he has since begun to learn their craft.
Icon: Male Wood Elf with bow
Picture: See above
Model: See above

Need more let me know.

Level 15
Name:Destramond
Race:Human
Description:A very brave kid who live in one of the citys. He can do things for you. Help you to get in to dangerous places. And get you cheap items
Icon:Send you a mail
Model: Send you a mail

I migth make this person in a map, And then send it to ya :)

Status
Not open for further replies.