• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cinematic Experiment, Console Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
303kahc.png

Just a little experiment I did, I was making a map with this. Basically you can remove the entire UI Console of War3. It is a very bizarre method, useful for terrain's and mini-games.

Replacing all interface models with a null model?

That could work too but it would not remove "entire interface", there would still be black bars in those places. This method is not meant for games who use the normal rendered screen, as I mentioned its a little experiment..

What you see here is a portrait model that was maximized to the full screen of the game. It is the "only" known method (as of know) of removing "all" interface.
This would be useful for a lot of Interface modifications, such as having an animated interface.

Dialog, Timer, Multiboard, Leaderboard, Text is being shown and works properly. This also only works on Cinematic Mode. As of right now I am creating a map using this "method". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.