• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cinematic Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
a Cinematic is not complete without good ambiance music to set the mood, to make the scene more real. to make the watcher feel like there inside the screen. fighting a battle, traversing unknown lands. or in a city with the bustling city life around you. music is every were. so why not in your cinematic? :wink:

a website i usually go to to get my ambiance music is http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/list/5

Thats the music list of independent artist's music. Their creative commons licence states. you can use their music in non-profit artwork.
Now if you say a good cinematic is not artwork i will slap you.

Remember what i told you when creating an Epic cinematic, use ambiance. music. and SFX and i will defiantly give you rep. because it just makes everything better.
-Ktwonn

Status
Not open for further replies.