• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

cinimaticers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If you are great w/ cinamatics I have a great idea for you.

Currently I am making a campain where it shows anub'araks past before he become part of the scourge and what happens after.

if you are willing I have the map required for this and here is how it should be

:fp: 1. anub'arak(living) enters walking up a ramp while saying I have just become the king of ner'ub, I have faced many trails yet non have made me even flinch...

:fp: 2. (while still walking he says) ...but nothing has scared me unlike the erie figure that has apeared in my dreams...

:fp: 3. (Cuts to the lich king)LICH KING: anub'arak, I have observed you for quite some time, you are a pwerful warrior indeed. I wish for you to become part of my undead scouge.

:fp: 4. (lich king continues) do not try to resist for it is inevitable, ether way we shall kill you and you're people... (fades out to a battle scene)

:fp: 5.camera flys around the batle and the village for 5 sec. random nerubian says created by Tactical Taco and (you're name here)

I think this campaign has potentail and can be well known under the right people. I have the ideas but triggers and stuff confuse me (so that presents a problem) if you are interested message me that you will help ( please dont leave me in suspense) the map is below. I am lookin forward to working with you. (p.s. sorry for the sea of words)

:thumbs_up: Tactical Taco :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• The Vison.w3x
    23.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.