• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Code Fix(campaign optimizator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello.

Shadow Daemon created for me few month ago a very useful tool for campaigns. With his program I could simply optimizate a whole campaign without needing to go every single chaper one by one(the campaign I'm working on has totally of 21 maps).

However, I was informed some time ago that the program was made for wrong optimizator. At the moment the program works with "4.9wc3mapoptimizer", but it should work with "Widgetizer 1.9.0.3". This is because the current program is said to decrease file size, but the the other one is for decreasing loading times.

The project I'm working is already over 100mb so it doesn't matter if it's like 5% smaller. However, having shorter loading screen for such a massive project is essential(the loading time is crazy at the moment).

So, I want you to make a little change to this program's code. Make it work with "Widgetizer 1.9.0.3". I asked from Shadow Daemon directly few times but he's away so I'm turning to you guys(I've been waiting several weeks for an answer). I believe this is an easy job for those who understand something about coding.

The program is attached and in the following link you can get "Widgetizer 1.9.0.3".

So... Please? I'll promise as a reward some rep and credits. I believe this program would be useful for other campaign makers too and it sould be uploaded to this site as well when it's complete.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/widgetizer-1-3-0-9-a-62920/

Attachments

• Campaign Helper.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.