• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Conclusion general frank (remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I hope you all can see what general frank did he just closed the thread for a conclusion he doenst even explane somthing and yes maybe i did somthing rong but a moderator must say it on a normal way and not like (whatever) or (wana get banned or you gona stop this) moderators are here to keep things clear and nice not to remove a people his reputation because you didnt had sex this week....

Level 45
1. Don't troll, you complain about him being immature, wow.. irony. This just makes me facepalm, not only because of this thread but because this isnt the ONLY thread related to your pathetic personal issue with General Frank over YOUR wrong doing.

2. Threads dont go here on issues relating to this, only admin contact. You fail at being "nice" yourself.

3. ...I can barely understand you, if you are going to attempt to make a mature and serious thread then TYPE properly, it doesn't take that much effort seriously :/ .

4. Take your personal wars elsewhere, if you did something wrong then why are you making a big deal about it and trying to publicly demean someone for what you did? They dont have to be give you a damn conclusion, they dont have to be nice to you either when you do something wrong. From what you have made public i can totally agree with General Frank, sure he isnt that mature in the way he is handling it but neither are you.

5. Stop complaining, right now he has everyright to ban you for this disgusting behaviour.

Level 18
siriously before this happend i whas doing real good on the hive but than i made a thread in request with the name Anime websites come here or somthing like that to help people that search good anime websites and not to get som easy reputation because that wasnt the reason i made it but generalfrank didnt beleave that so thats why he removed the thread and gave me 5-rep (i hope i say it now on a clear and good way)

Status
Not open for further replies.