• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Couple of model edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a few model edits to make WC1 units in the WC3 style. They're pretty much finished, but I would love to add a few details to them, which I can't do myself.

Images and explanation below. You can click the images for download links if you want to help out :D

Please give him a face built around the existing eyes which resembles this icon:
icons_17034_btn.jpg

You can just delete the middle two vertices on the helmet visor.

Please give him a flail instead of a mace, like in WC1.

Please have him hold his axe with both hands, like in WC1.

Please edit some of his animations to involve the book.

Would be great if someone could add default human birth/death animations for this farm and this lumber mill.
I'll PM a download link if someone wants to do it.

I'd be very grateful to anyone who can help me :) Rep and credits will be given ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.