• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Create Bones = Create "Helper" Bones?

Level 24
Hello.
1412414.gif

I clicked "create bones" in MDLVIS

изображение_2023-10-06_163609268.png

and went to reassign matrix in RMS
изображение_2023-10-06_163734403.png

, but it wasnt showing them. So I checked nodes
изображение_2023-10-06_163806696.png

and spotted that its only "Helper".

Any suggestions? My Idea is to edit one Structure that has lame death animation to a newer destructible one like things could fall off and etc.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Here you can see an image of the editor in the Edit window. On the right-side menu you can choose "Vertex" "Face from Selection" and "Bone". While "Bone" is selected, clicking in the Edit-Windows will create bone at those coordinates. When you want to stop creating bones, just click back the "Vertex" mode. You can assign individual vertices, faces, or vertex groups or even Geosets to individual bones by selecting said vertices and Right-Clicking to open this small menu and select "Re-assign Matrix". This opens a menu that shows all Nodes and vertices attached to them. Select one bone (in the menu) and select "Use Bone" and the vertices you have selected in the Edit-view will be assigned to that bone.

You can create node hierarchy by selecting a Bone and choosing "Set Parent" from the same pop-up menu (made by right-click on the Edit-view). But personally I find that Renaming and Hierarching Nodes is easier in Magos' Model Editor.
AJPyGUF.png

Level 24
Here you can see an image of the editor in the Edit window. On the right-side menu you can choose "Vertex" "Face from Selection" and "Bone". While "Bone" is selected, clicking in the Edit-Windows will create bone at those coordinates. When you want to stop creating bones, just click back the "Vertex" mode. You can assign individual vertices, faces, or vertex groups or even Geosets to individual bones by selecting said vertices and Right-Clicking to open this small menu and select "Re-assign Matrix". This opens a menu that shows all Nodes and vertices attached to them. Select one bone (in the menu) and select "Use Bone" and the vertices you have selected in the Edit-view will be assigned to that bone.

You can create node hierarchy by selecting a Bone and choosing "Set Parent" from the same pop-up menu (made by right-click on the Edit-view). But personally I find that Renaming and Hierarching Nodes is easier in Magos' Model Editor.
View attachment 449915
Thanks, it worked, but Why is it moving like gel? XD

Attachments

• 42525.gif
    42525.gif
    861.4 KB · Views: 4