• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Crocodile etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro:
Hai modelers of the Hive.

Project:
I am working on a Jungle Trolls kind of map (I will of course credit A.Dominion for the idea in the subtext), adding reproduction and other realistic elements.
I haven't gotten very far, I am pouring up the terrain which will be a soggy caldera formation of jungle. I have been downloading a few prehistoric creatures off olofmoleman's impressive gallery.

Request:

I was quite surprised when I found there was no crocodile/alligator models around, I think it feels quite basic. And as I didn't want to use that awful lizard critter model I tossed myself into the Request section.

Another model I'd like to request is the Ravenala madagascariensis (Traveler's Tree), I've linked a picture below. Death animation wanted.

• Name: Crocodile, or maybe Deinosuchus? :)
  • Type: Model, from scratch or for example a lizard (it's got another name I think?) critter model edit from WC3.
  • Details: I'd require attack, walk, stand and devour anims. I want it to be quite imposing, and the animations to show alot of power etc.

crocodile-020713.jpg

treetravelers01.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.