• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm looking/ needing information how to add custom interface to your game, for example Human's interface is brick-like, Night elves' are leafy, Undead use bones..etc...

I saw in some maps some people using custom interface, check http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122791 for instance, I need to know how to do the same, at least I require a small guide how to import them and to which paths, please help..willing to give reputation and credits.

Level 18
Here are some links to custom UI's:
You need to search the web for more Interfaces, they are very rar!

Here are the paths you need to change in order to make it work

UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-InventoryCover.blp
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile01.blp
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile02.blp
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile03.blp
UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile04.blp
UI\Widgets\Console\Human\human-inventory-slotfiller.blp
UI\Widgets\EscMenu\Human\human-options-menu-border.blp
(You can also change it to undead, orc or nightelf UI, depends on the Race you want to give your Custom UI.
If you change the paths like this, then you can only see this custom UI when you're playing as Human!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.