• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dark Knight\Chaos knight

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Credits: Blood Raven (flamberg and axe) and Direfury
Edit of my old edit. This knight brings only carnage! Current stance used - side stance.

Changelog:
Added chaos knight with direfury's horns and less TC. Next changes are only applied on chaos knight: fixed legs in Attack Walk Spin, made Walk more bouncy. Added laugh animation similar from warhammer 40k
Previews
Contents

Berserker (Model)

Chaos Knight (Model)

Chaos knight with axe (Model)

Dark Knight (Model)

Green eyes (Model)

Normal eye (Model)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Shar Dundred???:goblin_jawdrop:
Nah. Similar to an old avatar of mine but still different.
I do not own the idea of a black or dark knight.
Neat model still. The helmet texture does look like it contrasts a bit with the rest of the model's texture though.