• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Death Cry RPG

Contents

Death Cry RPG (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved, but this Map is very small and very cluttered. Nothing that sets it apart from other rpgs. Could really use more work.

M

VGsatomi: Approved, but this Map is very small and very cluttered. Nothing that sets it apart from other rpgs. Could really use more work.

Level 5
if this map would be my girlfriend; i would call her tight
the buildings r like sitting on each other, but lemme summerize it in some very short points (playing the Hell Hunter):

- the map is much to small for an rpg, you need 2secs to move from one town to another; bigger map - bigger fun

- it says sometimes u should enter an area with this or that level; ahaha u cant even get that lvl by the amount of monsters u offer, which obviously do not respawn
and if they later own respawn it is becoming a single hack and slay

- ur attachments, weapons, shields dont work for every modell (e.g. Hell Hunter) where they r added to the feet (unless it looks funny)

- ur shield gives +dmg ?

- wooden sword is the most expensive ?

- ur teleport system doesnt work

- no offense but ur "quests" are ridiculous

- one do not receive unit messages because of the missing cinematic mode

in a nutshell: 64x64 is way to tiny for an rpg, nice stuff, nothing new and a lack of balance, history and depth

ps: dont call the audience to "make pink and grey comp" but do it yourself and set them to "comps" - it s a job of 1min

Level 28
erm... yeah, well...
I played the map (with Battle Mage) and this is my opinion:

- The second area is weird; there are too much monsters + they respawn too fast (about 1-2 seconds before they respawn)
- Starfall is overpowered: if you cast it in the second area (with the huge amount of monsters) all monsters are 1- or 2-hit KO (since armor doesn't work on spells) both the cooldown and duration are 45 seconds (you get 5 stats/second for ever)
- The last boss was EASY (you said "he was a little ..." in -help) I had more trouble with those dinosaurs in front of him
- when I type -help this comes up: "all quests are usefull in a way" so... you think "Kill Him" and "Help the villager" is usefull?
- I took a look at the triggers... and wasn't that surprised... HINT: you can add several events without ruining the trigger
(e.g.: you use 4 of the same triggers that work for each player - like if player 1-4 says "-help" then ..." you can make that 1 trigger, with those 4 events all in 1 trigger, if 1 of hose events is fulfilled, the whole trigger will work)
- rework all prices... Dark Blade costs 1200g and is actually worth about 20k
- well... at the end I had 400k... and wanted to buy tomes... well, they cost 300ea, so i had to click too much -.-
(add higher tmes, like +10 / +100 to all stats)