• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Destroy Target!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, how can i force a AI hero use X abilitys on a target and also attack it.

Like for example::

use - storm bolt on Y
wait - 1 sec
use - fire chain on Y
wait - 1 sec ....ect

I tried using attack action but it bugs or sometime just dont cast ability. I just want the AI to be like human ... Just make him attack and cast only to the same target. That Means to ignore all the other units.

its posible???

Dont need to be MUI. I can convert it my self. Thanks

Level 25
WC3 uses its own AI if the player is neutral hostile or set to a computer in the lobby.

You can find out more about it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ustom-spells-cast-melee-game-ai-units-193280/

If you want to create your own AI, I suggest you make a system where every hero gets a "target". So on "unit is attacked", set target[player number of owner of attacking unit] = attacked unit. Then make a periodic trigger that makes the hero cast abilities on its target unit.
If you want it to be a little "player-like", add some randomisation to it.

Level 6
Sorry you dont understand. I need the AI to target ( attack and cast spells ) to only one unit ( The target ). Ignoring all the others.

For some reason - issue order attack unit is not working.

Level 6
Can u show us the triggers. Also if u use variables for these units make sure they r getting set properly.

what triggers?

i just try ::

every 1 sec
force X attack Y

is not working. Instead he´s animation changes a bit but then he continues attacking other units....

I am done with that. Is just not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.