• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DH CS 1.6 counter strike (reucruit) new idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
My plan is to make sumthing familar with cs 1.6... This will be pretty cool.

Some kind of ninja map with Demon hunter wars.

The thing is u will have amount if little life. And 5 vs 5 map. the maps with be pretty the same as counter strike maps. U will have 1 hero each.

And at the start u will be able to buy items. And u more money u get per round u will be able to buy more items. And with the demon hunter ninja u should be able to throw blades or what ever to make it more inzane. Like u could make tripple kill and stuff if ur skilled.

So who wana join my team here this will be simple but very good. All will have same chance.

The goal is to kill all the enemys on the map or kill a main building or sumthing. mybe if there is any good triggerer to know how to make some kind of time trigger. Mybe i can handle that like. After 2 min CT wins. If the terrorist not killed or placed a bomb or anythign like that. Mybe a building to defence for the cts. This could be very cool-

So if ur intrested pm me or give me an answer here.

So what i need is this...

Good idea maker

Good triggerer or jasser

And mybe sumthing else if u have any ideas what u can do give it a shot!

cFg Loaded....

hahaha cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.