• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dialogs and disappearing titles, oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm a bit confused as in regard to how dialog titles work. I have a trigger that fires after 0.01 seconds of game time wich sets up a number of dialogs with titles and buttons. The first time the dialogs are shown, they work just fine.
However, when i show the same dialogs again, the titles disappear. So what should i do to make the title show up every time the dialog is shown?

TL;DR: How do dialog titles work?

Level 7
Yep, that works. If I have to set it every time, then is there even a point in setting the titles on start-up (elapsed game time 0.00)?

Fairly unrelated, but I want to use this for checking for leaks:
  • HandleCounter
    • Events
    • Time - Every 0.09 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Set Location = (Point(0.00, 0.00))
    • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (String((Key (Location)) - 1048576))
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Location)
I can't figure out how to create the "(String((Key (Location))" part. Could someone explain?

Level 7
It returns a faulty value. It's supposed to return a value over 0, it returns -1445207004.
Or have i misunderstood something?

• Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Point(0.00, 0.00))
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: (String(((Key TempPoint) - 1048576)))
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)

Status
Not open for further replies.