• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Do you guys have an FAQ or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well from the scattered information I've found on this forum all I've found out about this mod is that it's about amphibious creatures and one of the main characters is a Murloc.

So my question is simple, do you guys have a set of information which I could look at to get a clear rundown of the project?

Level 1
From what I've heard it is a short campaign about what happens when you don't watch what you eat, in which the main character is Brine, a murloc, and the supporting characters are a group of seven dwarves named:
Angry (rifleman)
Choppy (swordsman)
Axey (axeman)
Blast
Bombur
Long Round
Short Round
(the last four are mortar men, who are used seperate sometimes, and sometimes together as a mortar team [Blasty & Bombur, Long Round & Short Round])

Level 4
35263526 said:
Well from the scattered information I've found on this forum all I've found out about this mod is that it's about amphibious creatures and one of the main characters is a Murloc.

So my question is simple, do you guys have a set of information which I could look at to get a clear rundown of the project?

No, there's no FAQ as of yet. DOTF really isn't a massive mega-campaign that would require such a thing, and I'm hesitant to release too much information about it before it's out since it would ruin the fun of experiencing the story if I did.

It's a short tale about a murloc and a dish that's best served cold. : ) . There are dwarves involved, as you may have guessed. You'll get to play on both sides. There will only be a couple maps, probably two or three, but they cover a lot of ground.

My main goal with DOTF was to write a darkly humorous story and set it in game form. It'll have a bunch of custom graphics, some new units, and new music. Darky's handling the maps and gameplay aspect, while I'm providing the art and music. We also have a few talented helpers that made us custom models and a few other things.

It will be released when it's ready.

I really don't want to hype it before its release (or after, for that matter), which is why there hasn't been any full-scale effort to promote it or a stream of continuous updates.

Thanks for your interest, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.