• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dream of Mine (Feel free to take inspiration from, also tell me if there any maps like this that I may have missed)

Level 4
I dreamed just a couple hours ago.
Hmm it was more or less some kind of gate of hell map? Where I was in control of Orcs or Draenei (It looked like it was interchangeable, or you could choose…then again I might have been viewing other versions of the game in multiple realities.)

It was cool, I was in control of a base connected to the other, which I also had control of. There was no upkeep, and the food limit wasn’t really clear but I imagine it was larger than 100 since I could see the bases were filled with life and units. Also, the fact that I could train a small army while those units were just standing around guarding the base while doing so. So yeah, the main part that I was interested in tho was these draenei/orcish masks that were kind of like tribal ones, and they were invulnerable and were generally just wards that could buff your units. But they were limited by around 6 or so.

What interested me was that if I moved these mask thingies through the gates (I destroyed my destructible gate, tho it would have been nice to just open it… also I had the idea of using the masks as early scouts and support if I ever want to explore the map hence why I decided to do this.) the mask was still normal, but when I crossed a certain line or midpoint of the map, the mask changed into a voidwalker with the name “Soul Eater” or something along those lines. Naturally I was stoked! The voidwalker could attack too and wasn’t invulnerable anymore, but with that just feature I already had a dozen of strats that I wanted to test out.

Unfortunately, that was were more or less my dream ended ;-; … The last moment I dreamt was kind of just training up some units and reading the custom ones and generally just fiddling about the interesting map.