• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dungeon Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
dungeonsiege3megerositv.jpg

As you can see from above this map will be based of the game Dungeon Siege. What is planned is to have the Single-player RPG brought into Wc3. The map is going to follow the story as much as possible including any cinematics of the game. Pretty much I will try to follow everything about the game as possible. All spells made for the melee and range classes will be made up but I will try to fit the game. This is only because the creators of the game never made spells for them.

Setting: The game takes place in Aranna, The Kingdom of Ehb is on the western side of the continet. Your journey mostly forcuses around the Kingdom of Ehb. Much of the terrain has rich with different aspects that compliments that game greatly. Valleys, icy mountains, swamps, deserts, deep forests, cliffs and volcanoes adorn its layout. The main people who inhabit the land are the Humans and Dwarves, living together in harmony under the same ruler. Most of the creatures that are fought in the game are the Krug, the secretive Goblin technologists, the undead, and the mysterious Droog.

Back Story: The back story of which the game says is that The Kingdom of Ehb is a border kingdom right next to the Plain of Tears. The Kingdom of Ehb was originally a trading post on the outskirts of the Empire of Stars, but later on, Ehb achieved a temporary status of military protectorate and province. This all happen after the 10th Legion migrated westward. Soon the War of Legions came about and the Empire of Stars collapsed which gave Ehb independence to be a kingdom. Thanks to the 10th Legion they were able to stabilize the Ehb.

Plot: You are a farmer who is chosen for an ultimate destiny to be a powerful hero/heroine to save the kingdom from evil forces. As you go on your adventures you can choose up to five other characters that you meet throughout the game to join your party.

Heroes: You can choose between a male or female Human character to play as. You can choose to either be Melee, Range, Nature Magic, or Combat Magic.

Combat Spells:
Acid Cloud:Acidic gas surrounds and debilitates the Enemy
Acid Gas:A small cloud of acidic gas descends over the Target, damaging Enemies caught within
Burn Body: Reduces an enemy's corpse to ashes
Battle Healing: Restores up to 68 health for a single party member
Explosive Powder: The caster summons a magical charge and hurls it at the enemy
Fireshot: A small ball of fire is hurled at the enemy
Firespray: Multiple fireshots fan out from the caster's hands
Leech of Life: Tears 18 health from the enemy, and gives it to the caster
Rip Mana: Tears 10 mana from the enemy, and gives it to the caster
Rage: Adds one to minimum melee damage. Adds 1 to maximum at the expense of health
Revive:Raises the corpse of a fallen comrade. Mana cost dependant on the power of the target
Soul Lance: Launches a slow arching magical lance, which pierces to the very soul of the enemy
Summon Jade Gargoyle: Summons a JadeGargoyle to guard the caster
Summon Skeleton: Summons a skeleton to guard the caster
Summon Wraith: The Wraith, one of the most powerful creatures able to be summoned, will guard and protect his master at all costs. Created from mana, he must return to mana after a certain amount of time has passed
Weaken: Casting Weaken will rot the muscles of the enemy, reducing their ability to be effective in battle by lowering the damage they can inflict with melee attacks.

Nature Spells:
Charged Fist:Raises the maximum melee damage of the caster by -7.
Dancing Sparks: Small globes of energy spread out to the target. Damages all enemies they come in contact with.
Freak: Forces a single enemy to flee from the caster. Mana cost dependant on the power of target.
Flash: Super-charges the air around the target, exploding in a flash of destructive light. Damages all surrounding enemies.
Healing Hands: Restores up to 31 health of the party member. Mana cost dependant on the power of the target.
Hold Creature: Roots a single enemy in place. Mana cost dependant on the power of the target.
Ice Shard: A jagged shard of ice arcs towards the enemy.
Magic Armor: A shell of magical energy surrounds the target, adding one to armor.
Iron Fist: One of many spells that is beneficial to your party, casting Iron Fist upon a member of your party will raise the target's strength, boosting their health and allowing them to deal more devastating blows in melee combat.
Resurrect: Resurrects a fallen party member.
Resurrect Scroll: Grants the power to raise the dead, can only be used once.
Spark: Fires two globes of electricity that will track to the enemy
Summon Killer Gremal:Summons a killer gremal to guard the caster.
Transmute: Object on the ground can be transformed to gold, with some value lost in the process. Potions and spells cannot be transmuted.
Zap: Releases a small bolt of energy at the enemy.

Features:
Coming soonish!

I will post more about the game as the map is created such as game features and others.
Im also looking for people to join and help me create the land of Aranna. (modelers, a person with advanced knowledge of GUI or vJASS, and someone to do icons.) All credits will be given to all who help.
Terrain: Impulsecobra
Modeler: None
Triggers: Impulsecobra, need a person with more advanced skills.
Units/heroes: Impulsecobra
Spell creator: None
Icons: None

All credits go to the Gas Powered Company for creating an amazing game!

Last edited:
Level 11
This map idea seems really nice :) try and get a small test map up with a few quests and so for people to play and see if this game works in wc3. Hopefully you can get some help on this project, it is a good idea :) good luck!

Level 4
i will start the terrain soon. i feel like i can make it really good. just i need the models for the weapons and monster in the game to make it come to life.

Level 11
you can use some weapon models in the model section for a starter and if people gets interested in the project a modeller might help you make the weapons/units you need :)

Level 4
you can use some weapon models in the model section for a starter and if people gets interested in the project a modeller might help you make the weapons/units you need :)

i already have an idea of the beginning of the game. ill have the terrain for it done as soon as possible and try to get the cinematic going for it too

Status
Not open for further replies.