• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dwarf Flamethrower

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I suddenly wanted to make a dwarf with a flamethrower.

I used the arrow model. The texture has been slightly edited.
Contents

Dwarf Flamethrower (Model)

Dwarf Flamethrower (Icon)

Dwarf Flamethrower portrait (Model)

Macielos

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Welcome to Jiluun, gentlemen. Not gonna lie, chances for your survival are small, but I assure you I will use every piece of Enclave's technology delivered to you by Deep Rock Southhammer (TM) to ensure our victory. Now come, follow me, strike down the monsters that rise against us, not for the Archmage's selfish studies, but for the good of the Enclave.
<Drops from the arcane-powered chopper, ignites flamethrower against wild creatures, Fortunate Son tunes up in the background>

So yeah, I'm already pretty sure you'll see this lad in Exodus 2 :p.

Level 6
Missed the chance to make "Attack Two" like Pyro's compression blast from TF2 D:
Could still work. The heavy flamer works well against clusters of ground units, but the Attack Two can shoot a glob of lava from a long distance at air units and buildings, dealing some Siege or Magic damage, depending on how one implements the flame. If it gets added to the model, it can be easily replicated as a Spell animation using a puff of steam instead of the flame effect.

Level 7
I love this models:cool:2 Just make the skin color dark and it really represents the superior unit of the Dark Iron Clan Dwarf.. Amazingg!!