• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ending trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do i create a ending trigger ?
I have 2 ''teams'' in my map... the first Alliance and the second Horde...
I want to make a trigger so that if alliance kills Grom Hellscream ( horde leader ) then a message should come up for alliance... Victory !! ( and the same for horde, but Arthas instead of Grom ) and then it should end... how do i create such a trigger ?

Level 5
Thought about using the victory action? :)

Attachments

• hnofr.jpg
    hnofr.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
This trigger should work for both alliance and horde

• VictoryDefeat
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Triggering unit) Equal to GromHellscream
          • (Triggering unit) Equal to Arthas
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Game - Display to (All enemies of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) the text: Victory!
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All enemies of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) and do (Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) and do (Game - Defeat (Picked player) with the message: Defeat!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.