• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Epic RPG Tileset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I downloaded this and author said to change pathing on the import to either TerrainArt\Icecrown\Ice_RuneBricks.blp or TerrainArt\Ruins\Ruins_LargeBricks.blp
but niether one seemed to change the tile set. anyone manage to get this working?

Level 5
the replacement paths the author gave was TerrainArt\Icecrown\Ice_RuneBricks.blp or TerrainArt\Ruins\Ruins_LargeBricks.blp which makes sence. the tile set provided is EpicRPGTileset_by67chrome.blp. now when i change these and try to use those 2 tiles they are still Blizzard tiles. also the name of the imported file changes to whatever tile i am replacing.
tilesetchange.jpg

Level 30
hmmm.... there's only two possible reasons I can think of.

First, have you tried restarting the WE? Tile set imports will only show next time the map is loaded.

Second, the path the creator supplied may be incorrect :)

If all else fails, try deleting, then re-importing the tile set again from scratch :D Sometimes works for me as I import stuff incorrectly all the time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.