• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ever seen third person AOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi... First im gonna introduce myself: I've never been logged to any wc3 community, but have SEEN many of them: campcreations and wc3sear are stil my favorite, especialy the secound one! Then i came this and thought to start wc3 modding.
I'm doing project Fire and Ice FPS AOS and can anyone really help me? I need fire skins, and ice skins. Ice icons (i got fire ones) and MUCH help with jass... for MUI, of course... And yes, don't bee so hard on me, this is first year i'm studing english,and am 13 y old, so...This is such a large project: map size tells enough: 256x192, working in WEU. I want to have these heroes: warior, rogue, mage, priest, and maybe warlock/lich. Each will have promotion levels (warior will start as warior, become knight and knight of Ice\fire) Each will have 45 abilities (yeah, 3 spellbooks) i know triggers, object editor, but jass and mui are my bad sides. remember it will be in hird person.
Thank you for reading, and if anyone can help me with jass in first place, it will be appricated.
...and sorry if it was hard to read the post... im serbian btw...

you'ill need weu also:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=81731

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.