• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Fallout 3 Warstories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a thread for you cool stories from Fallout 3.

I have never played it yet but watched my brother play it so here is his Fallout 3 warstory.

He was walking in the wastes with his empty hunting rifle and no more grenades as he had used them fighting off a giant scorpion. Suddenly he starts getting shot by a Raider, he obviously started running because it was much stronger than him when he didn't have rifle ammo. When the shots stopped he looked back only to see a Super Mutant with a rifle, he turned and ran only to find yet another Super Mutant, so he ran in the last way away from Super Mutants and saw a few still standing buildings behind a trench with a bridge across it. Hoping it wasn't Raiders he ran to the bridge. suddenly a few people came from behind the buildings and started shooting the Super Mutants and were killed my the Mutants as they were not moving and were hit easily. He ran onto the bridge quickly dropped four mines on the bridge and hid. He looked around and saw a woman running to challenge the Super Mutants with here fists, and was blow to bits on one of his mines. The Mutants ran across the bridge to kill my brother and tripped the mines, one Mutant lied dead and the other only having been hit by one mine barely survived. My brother jumped from behind cover and shot the Mutant in the head with his pistol.

Level 6
Not that cool of a story imo. You can kill a raider with your bare hands with little effort unless you have 1 endurance. Also it's 10 times easier to kill a raider with a pistol that it is to kill a super mutant with a pistol.

Don't get your opinions of the game from his story.

My story.

I sat with my semi invincible character firing fatman nukes into megaton for laughs. Everyone died but the children the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.